Saturday, June 07, 2008

Worst. Political. Direct Mailer. Ever.

I'm a creative director. I've won national awards for campaigns, I've had my own business for 15 years. I just got a piece of negative direct mail from Cid Galindo (City of Austin council member candidate) yesterday. AND, it's the worst political direct mail I've ever seen! It's pathetic actually.

This one has an image of an anorexic burglar on both sides (it's supposed to scare us) trying to get our personal information via a keyboard.

I supported the online Open Govt when it was on the ballot a couple years ago. The only reason it failed was because special interests dumped a ton of money into the campaign to kill it.

Even if I didn't support Open Govt, sending out this joke (in every way) of a direct mailer illustrates a lack of judgement for Galindo. See my daily blog HERE.




1 comment:

T said...

I am interested in having an email
dialogue regarding the lawyers mentioned in previous posts.

Information sharing toward our shared goal. Serious and appropriate. Firms
mentioned: Barron & Adler, Wright & G.

Sincerely,
T A Barron
Limestone County, Brazos County
taugustab@gmail.com