Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Doin my homework

Mr. Costello,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am forwarding your email to the appropriate division for their direct response.

Respectfully,

Sandy Wilkins, Ombudsman II
Health and Human Service Commission
Office of Ombudsman, MC: H-700
Toll Free: 877-787-8999

-----Original Message-----
From: s costello
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:26 PM
To: contact@hhsc.state.tx.us
Subject: Public Information Request - Anne Heiligenstein

HHSC,

With the rights granted to me under the Texas
Government Code, Chapter 552, I request you send me,
via US mail, copies of the following documents:

Any and ALL Resumes and Applications Anne
Heiligenstein submitted for positions at HHSC
including but not limited to the position of Deputy
Executive Commissioner.

Thank You,
Sal Costello

No comments: